APSmind Institute Pitampura Review






About

In the field of Information Technology, specialization matters in the present time. An individual, having specialization in a particular IT field, can secure better position openings. Incepted in the year 2014, APSMIND Technology Pvt. Ltd. is IT preparing organization for the individuals who need to seek after a fruitful vocation in its field. We are ISO 9001:2008 guaranteed IT preparing, programming advancement and arrangement organization. We have talented and energetic employee who are resolved to give the best pragmatic based learning experience to the understudies. We pursue systematic procedure for advising to comprehend regions of enthusiasm of the understudies. The courses are recommended to understudies as indicated by our test or guiding outcomes. Over these, we give 100% employment help to understudies after fruition of the course with us. APSMIND is where you can support your IT abilities and get enrollments in driving IT organizations.




Courses


1. Basic computer course 
 2. web development
3. java

4. Digital marketing and lot more courses.




Google Reviews



SAKSHI SINHA

The environment was very good of institute and the teachers were also very helpful..... CM sir has so much knowledge about the Java course and he teached us very well..

Harsh Gupta

I m studying there... so no one can tell you about the apsmind better than me..
It's good institute for enhancing new skills...
They provide many courses with highly qualified teachers.


Shilpa Agrahari

I did the data science with machine learning course from Apsmind technology under guidance the cm pundhir sir. He is good trainer ,his training style is problem solving approach, he gave alot of practices for DS.
Sonam Khurana

Apsmind is very good institute. I learned here Android development and the course was very good. It helped me to clear all my concepts.I would must recommend this institute to all the programming enthusiasts.

mansi gupta

It's a nice institute and I really enjoy my java classes there.....CM sir has good knowledge about the Java and we really enjoyed the classes and understood every thing



Avg Google Rating- 4.6/5



Just Dial Reviews

Yash Raj Singh
Apsmind Technology is a great place to be at if you lag in any of the computing skills. I joined Apsmind in March to learn SQL language, in the very beginning I lagged confidence as I am not from a CS/IT background. But the was my mentor, Mr. Amit Gupta taught me was commendable, he made me learn each and every concept step by step and cleared all my doubts. So, if you are looking to learn any of the skills then I would recommend you to be a part of Apsmind, a decision you will not regret.

Gorika Sharma
Glad to be a part of apsmind technology. I have been here for learning Core Java. Our mentor Chandra Mohan Pundhir (cmp) was very much lineant to us.His knowledge , his way of teaching us , the way of handling us , helping us was very much good, in short it had been a great journey to be here and get a mentor like C.M.Pundhir. Thanks to apsmind technology for giving me a chance to be a part of their apsmind family.!!

surykant gupta
I`m student of apsmind. It is the best institute of android training center at Delhi. Its awesome to joined and make own application on mobile. I`m so curiosity to introduce about APSmind. I did mca from Chennai now I am in Delhi shortly joined APSmind for learn how to make android application. You wont believe that I become good mobile software developer because I worked with aps mind a few month.


Avg Just Dial Rating- 4.8/5

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts